Half Moon Bay - California - May 15, 2015
Contest held in 2015 for logo design use at the 2016 Festival...see past entries and winners at hmbartpumpkin.com
Every year, a quarter-million visitors make the trek to the “Pumpkin Capital of the World” for the world-famous Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival. We are looking for a unique design to capture the essence of this unique festival and our coastal community. The winning artwork will be used for the Official Festival Poster, T-Shirts, Glassware, Signage and other print and web based marketing materials. And of course will forever be a part of Half Moon Bay History. The winning Artist will have permission to use the piece for his/her portfolio. The winning Artist is often recognize by numerous press outlets, including recognition in news releases and the festival parade.
Competition Start and End: May 15 - September 10, 2015
Prizes: 1st Prize $ 1000.00 (one) - 2nd - $ 500.00 (one) - 3rd - $ 250.00 (one) “The People's Choice” - $ 250.00 (one) - Creativity $250.00 (one)
Competition Requirements: The entry must meet the design requirements or the entry will not be entered in the competition.
- 1. Entry Size: 15.5" x 16.5"
- 2. Words Required in Design: 46th Annual Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival
- 3. Entry File Format: Print Ready Vector based artwork: EPS or AI or PDF
- 4. Color Mode: CMYK
- 5. Entry Design: Versatile for many high quality reproductions, including but not limited to: Large format printing,
Silk-screening, 1 and 2 spot-color hot stamping for glassware (2" x 2")
- 6. Submit design electronically in pdf format to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7. Entries will be posted on the website: hmbartpumpkin.com,
only if a 72 d.p.i .JPG in RGB (color profile) was also submitted with design entry.
Questions, please send email to: email@example.com
Entry Fee: $15 for the first entry and $5 for each additional entry up to 3 entries per artist.
Payment Methods: (fees are not refundable)
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check or Money Order.(All checks or money orders must be drawn on a U.S. bank)
- Check or Money Order: Send entry form and check payable to: HMBBC
Mail to: HMBBC Logo, P.O. Box 274, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- Important Dates
1. September 10: Deadline for Submissions
2. October 9: Entries will be posted on web-site only if a 72 d.p.i JPG in RGB was also submitted with design entry.
- 3. October 9: 5-7 p.m. Logo Designs Displayed at Reception in Pasta Moon - Music Box Gallery - Half Moon Bay
- 4. December 1: Logo Design Winners Announced
Contest Sponsor: Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee
Contest Entries and Results: hmbartpumpkin.com